Our client, a leading digital agency in the healthcare space, is looking to add a UI Designer to their team. This position is currently remote, but must be located in the NYC area. The position will start immediately.
- 3+ years of experience as a UI Designer or Product. Designer in an agency.
- Excellent digital design portfolio.
- Expertise in Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, and Photoshop.
- Create component libraries and design systems that align with branding guidelines.
- Highly collaborative with cross-functional teams.
- Designs with accessibility principles in mind and can speak to those decisions.
- Partner closely with UX designers to make sure best practices are followed.
- Create style guides and other design documentation for dev build kits.
- Deliver solutions for both responsive web and native mobile applications.
- Strong visual designer skills (user interface design, iconography, etc.).
- Understanding of UX best practices.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB