Our client, a video game company, is seeking a Visual Designer to join the Player Platform team.
You will be responsible to:
- Craft the best player experiences through improving systems design, graphic design, interactivity, layout, typography, and color theory.
- Understand players and ask questions about the what, who, and how when solving an interface or communication challenge.
- Provide art direction, design interfaces, and scalable UI systems across global player-facing products and platforms.
- Make our products come to life through your deep understanding of interactivity.
- Work closely with Designers, Product Owners, and Engineers across multiple product teams to design and build outstanding out-of-game player experiences.
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a Visual Designer or UI Designer in digital products or web.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Figma or Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of digital product design pipeline including systems design and cross-platform responsive design.
Demonstrated ability to design interfaces that meet both aesthetic and functional goals.
- 2+ years of digital product design experience (pc, web, mobile, or console) is a plus
- Experience leading digital design processes.
- Experience in a secondary craft area such as UI motion graphics, front-end coding, illustration, or branding is a plus.
- Experience with creative direction and the pitch process.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB