Our client, an indie studio is looking for a UI Engineer!
This UI Engineer is will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, debugging, and refining UI systems and underlying architecture in C++
- Writing clear and usable code
- Collaborating with the art and design team for overall aesthetics
- Building seamless user experience across PC, console, and mobile platforms
The ideal UI Engineer will be proficient in and have:
- 3+ years of experience in the Triple AAA gaming industry
If the UI Engineer has experience in working within Unreal Engine 4 and UMG, that will stand out.
This is a 40/hr per week opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB