Our client, a leading Cannabis company located in Bend, Oregon is looking to add a UI/UX Designer to work onsite with their team.
This person will play a significant role in the design process to help drive the user experience. They will work directly with the founder and Chief of Product as they lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle.
Ideal candidate has startup experience, great communications skills, and is well-rounded in visual and UI design with experience in UX.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Implement design patterns and elements that work best for different workflows and types of information
- Responsible for typography, color, layout, graphics, visual effects, imagery, iconography, texture and mood
- Contribute to our design system and enforce visual design consistency
- Generate high-quality web and app experiences based on features and functions
- Map new user features in intuitive ways
- Work autonomously, taking full ownership of work
- Ability to collaborate with engineering teams
- Must have a portfolio of design work that demonstrates your ability to solve problems
- 5+ years designing for web and mobile
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, HTML and CSS
- Experience with user research and lo-fi product mockups
- Strong experience in designing for mobile
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.