Our client, an internet platform, is looking for a UI/Visual Designer with 3+ years of experience. This is a 3+ month contract, 40 hrs/wk, 100% remote.
- Work with software engineers on an Internal Tools team to help us improve the design and visual experience of a dashboard-style application
- You would be asked to lead the design of new features for an internal tool used by thousands of engineers and advocate and drive improvements to the existing design
- Skills: Figma, Sketch, Photoshop or similar UI/visual design tool
- 3+ years of experience and ability to work remotely with little to no supervision
- Visual/UI/Responsive Web Design experience for dashboard and web applications
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB