Our client, a content and design studio, is looking for a Sr Web/UI Designer for a project.
You will report to the Creative Director and Executive Producer and work on an entertainment client's microsite launch.
- Using visual references to create a custom/dynamic website creating a ready-to-produce designs for client approval
- Working alongside EP and Developers to ensure designs are being created as planned on schedule and with the intended functionality
- 5-7 years in UI/Web design with web responsive experience
- Strong in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Portfolio showcasing edgy, colorful and interactive aesthetic, parallax interactivity experience ideal
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills able to communicate with client if needed
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.