Our client, a private gaming development firm based in Los Angeles creating engaging game experiences for gamers of all ages and for all types of devices.
Looking for a Junior to Mid-level UE4 and/or Unity programmer to work on an ongoing game project. Candidates must be comfortable receiving direction, adding in their own creativity, and working among other dev teams.
- Work with the creative & art teams to implement and match the visual style specifications based on the project design blueprint.
- Clearly communicate project updates or issues when they arise
- Process & breakdown high level tasks into smaller chunks while sticking to the project timeline.
- Work well with others among inter-company teams
- 1+ years of development experience on Unity or Unreal Engine 4
- Experience working on shipped projects
- Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and timelines also a positive
- Unity3D and C# coding experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB