Looking for direct hire mid to senior level Unity Developers. Must be passionate about VR and interested in the space. This Silicon Valley small business brings AR and VR to medical simulation training. Must be in the San Francisco region, once things are back open after Covid, onsite is required because collaboration is a huge part of being on this engineering team.
DAY TO DAY:
- Ability to build a multiplayer first-person virtual simulation environment for Oculus Quest and Vive Pro devices.
- Create new features from ideation to completion and implementation
- Modify or address features or strategy for customers, address tech problems
- Must understand engineering in the VR environment
- Build out moderator application for the instructors that instruct upon the training simualtions.
- Must be strong in C# in Unity via Windows
- 3-5+ years of experience in Unity using C#
- 3-5+ years developing 3D applications
- High level knowledge of Unity production pipeline & process for different types of asset utilization
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or technical degree
- Git or other version control tool experience
- Must be a strong communicator, oral and written
- Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively
- 1 year of experience developing a VR or AR product.
- Passion for all things VR/AR like HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift/Quest, Gear VR, and Hololens
- Node. JS backend code
- Amazon Web Services infrastructure experience
- Any medical experience always an added bonus too
The mission of this our client is for high-impact purpose. There are hundreds of thousands of patients that die each year due to medical errors that were preventable. Come work with our engineer and medical team to dig into this problem and train the doctors, nurses and health professionals of the future.
- 1+ year of experience developing a mobile VR product
- Experience on Oculus Quest, Gear VR, Google Cardboard, VR HMD
- VR product deployment
- A plus if you have rigging, modeling, animation, lighting, 3D graphics knowledge
- A good eye for scene optimization, artistry and profiling with the Unity
Apply now to learn more about this role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB