We are well funded start-up that is looking to expand it's team! If you are looking to join a company that is rapidly growing and is striving to create a diverse experience for it's employees, then we might be the right place for you! As a Unity Engineer, you will work with the engineering team to build a long term road map while also being responsible for the complete lifecycle of product features for our products.
If you are a Unity Engineer that wants to immerse yourself in a fun, social, diverse, and inclusive environment then please read on!
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years experience developing Unity applications
- Experience working with Unity/C# in a production environment
- Knowledge of optimization, rendering, and asset pipelines in Unity
- Passion for writing clean and robust code
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working on 3D games in a production environment
- Prior exposure to AR/VR Technologies
If this sounds like an interesting position for you please apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB