Onward Search is seeking a UNITY SOFTWARE ENGINEER for a full-time opportunity with a growing start-up in the 3D world. This role is responsible for Unity/C# application development across their extended reality platform. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in creating new methods of engagement and communication. The right person will be an excellent communicator, passionate about creating compelling experiences, and is comfortable in a start-up environment.
- Collaborate with the product team to build solutions and innovation to create extended reality to real-world workflows
- Create and manage application systems
- Develop and integrate new features into the UI, optimize the UI for better performance
- Cohesively integrate multiple software solutions
- Perform general application client/server development
- 3+ years experience in 3D applications, preferably Unity
- Expert with Unity components and scripts including UI, animation, audio, video, interactivity, and more)
- C# and C++ experience
- Experience integrating native libraries across platforms
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Scripting ability
- Experience working in iOS, Android, VR HMDs, AR HMDs
- XCode a plus
- WebRTC a plus
- BA or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, or a related field, or combined experience/education as a substitute for minimum education
- 3+ years of application development or combined experience and education
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB