Our client is a small game and app development studio looking for a nationwide remote Unity Game Software Engineer. Theyre making an app for mobile and social games. Looking for passionate, game-loving, Engineer who is looking for their next big career move.
- Must be experienced and able to see their vision and built it
- Must understand mobile-first experiences for a website
- Must be a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Bridge between front and back end engineer team
- Able to spot user-centric problems
- Exciting about building a product and getting it right
- Develop and nurture main features that power the gameplay experience
- 5-10 years development experience in software
- Gaming, social media, technology, mobile app background
- Large expertise in Unity3D
- Strong with C#
- REST API integration experience
- Must know how to ship products used across desktop and mobile devices
- AWS and WebGL are nice to have but not required
Apply now to learn more about this role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB