Our Game Studio client is expanding their dev team for the next generation of consoles, PC and VR headsets. This company is a veteran gaming team of creatives and tech folks with experience shipping huge titles. This role is either onsite in Texas, relocation once Covid subsides or possibly remote nationwide. APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
DAY TO DAY:
- Must be a strong C++ and Unreal Software Engineer
- Knowledge of algorithms, object-oriented design
- Strong with design patterns and data structures
- Knowledge of how to have a user-focused approach
- 3D programming experience
- Building app experience in Unity or Unreal Engine
- Writing production quality C, C++ or C# code
- Must be disciplined to work independently and collaborate with a dev team to solve tech challenges and projects across many platforms and engines.
- Deliver high quality game features on time and on schedule
- Strong work ethic in a team environment and work from home environment
- Have great organization and detail oriented
- Be a team player to help to design and implement strong game features and game experiences
- 2+ years of experience, shipping game title experience wanted
- 1+ years in the gaming industry
- Oculus VR platform experience
- Multithreaded programming experience
- Debugging savvy
- Roll up your sleeves attitude
- Strong communicator orally and written
- Great time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar degree background
Apply now to learn about this role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB