Our client, a digital comic app company, is seeking a User Acquisition Manager (LATAM) fluent in Spanish. As part of the marketing team, you will work with counterparts across the entire company to reach millions of consumers every day with a specific focus in Latin America.
This person is obsessed with growth hacking and will be supported by their in-house creative team as well as external agency partners.
- Build successful digital campaigns for LATAM across every critical platform including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Demonstrate a blend of creativity and analytical skills with a results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to taking over the world
- Lead digital marketing reporting on the platform and assigned campaigns, working with external & key internal stakeholders to iterate on critical campaign decisions in real-time
- Seek, test, and evaluate new advertising channels & partners to uncover new ways to develop and constantly improve overall strategy
- Establish a foundation for organic social and provide effective solutions for content optimization
- Effectively communicate with advertising partners to efficiently drive campaign performance
- Support in the creation of presentation decks, summary materials, playbooks as well as facilitating meetings with agendas and notes
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in marketing, finance, mathematics, economics or equivalent
- Spanish fluency required
- Track record of excellence in a similar role with LATAM as a region of focus
- Experience building and managing relationships with third-party media partners
Experience in a metrics-driven role focused on ROI
- Expert knowledge of metrics i.e. CTR, CPC, CPI, ROAS, ARPU, Retention, LTV, etc.
- An Excel grandmaster
- Experience working in media & entertainment, social, mobile app/game industry a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB