Our client, a luxury mobility company, is looking for a User Experience Designer with 7+ years of experience.
The User Experience Designer must have a strong passion for creating amazing experiences in the digital space and in/ out of physical environments. They must equally have a strong interest in the future of user experience for next-generation connected transportation.
- Help define the user model and interaction model for their vehicle infotainment system, website, and mobile app
- Collaborate constructively with designers, engineers, researchers, and external partners
- Develop high level and/or detailed user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop prototype systems for usability testing as needed
- 7+ years experience in mobile, product, interaction, or information design
- Experience in shipping products a HUGE plus
- Portfolio demonstrating interaction design experience and visual communication
- Experience building prototypes
- Expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Adobe suite, etc. – whatever makes you the most effective designer)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience designing in automotive interfaces or applications are plus, but ABSOLUTELY NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with Luxury and/or Automotive Brands
- Voice user interface design experience a plus
- Design experience for Consumer Electronics Product in global scale a plus
- Experience creating multi-lingual digital product interfaces for consumers
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.