Our client is searching for a talented UX designer who will play a key role in an agile environment with a highly collaborative, cross functional team. The client is interested in seeing a solid portfolio that demonstrates experience working on product design or application design of some kind.
**This is a contract role that will be remote until Covid restrictions are lifted but all candidates must be comfortable making the commute to Santa Clara, CA once restrictions lift.**
Day to Day:
- You will be responsible for creating effective user flows, wireframes, annotations and prototypes
- You have the ability to demonstrate clear, innovative solutions to complex user flows and understand how to balance these against business and technical requirements
- Create compelling designs and prototypes that bring concepts and ideas to life, enable decision making and building consensus
- This position requires deep understanding of large-scale mobile first and responsive web initiatives, user-centered design, usability, information design, interaction design, and goal-oriented design
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams & a fast/agile environment
- Participate in design workshops and sessions
What you bring forth:
- 3-5+ years related experience
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, InVision, Sketch
- Knowledge of ADA compliance and user experience principles
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects while prioritizing each need
- Degree in related field preferred
Apply today to be considered! All candidates must provide portfolio and resume.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB