Onward Search is hiring a User Research Analyst on a 3-month contract basis with an international investment management company with offices in Atlanta, GA
This person will be a part of our voice of the client & client insights team, working closely with our user research and UX team, digital product owners and managers and program management to help create leading digital client experiences. This role will be responsible for ensuring effective project management and operations for our user experience research studies, focusing on recruitment, logistics and project management. You will help guide the design and research process and the ideal candidate excels at driving operational efficiency, project management skills, and fostering a can-do, inclusive, and innovative culture for their team. You are a leader with a keen eye for detail, excellent process analysis capabilities and strong program management skills. You have a solid understanding of the UX design process and participant recruitment as a key research workflow.
- Create and implement frictionless workflows for performing UX research at scale across the organization. This includes tactical support for individual research projects as well as strategic preparation of the infrastructure for future initiatives
- Provide oversight of core research workflows such as participant recruitment, survey distribution, data collection logistics, and vendor engagement
- Develop approaches to assess stakeholder needs and devise prioritized, well-defined projects that address identified challenges and opportunities
- Compile and track incoming research requests
- Identify and recruit participants for research needs as defined by voice of the client and product owner teams
- Manage research participants pool – screening, scheduling, logistics, managing all participant communications
- Field questions from research participants, clients, relationship managers, and other partners across BlackRock and externally about research objectives, next steps, key findings, etc.
- Support documentation of research findings
- 2 or more years of experience in market research, UX research ops, experience design or product teams
- 2 or more years of project management in a client facing role
- Experience managing the recruitment infrastructure (panel building and maintenance for external and internal customers, sourcing, screening, scheduling, consent, and compensating participants)
- Experience with UX Research tools such as AirTable
- Excellent communication skills extremely detail oriented
- Experience with independently managing priorities and resources
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB