Onward Search has an exciting freelance User Experience Research opportunity with one of our premier national clients. Our client is looking for a highly creative, passionate, and driven user experience researcher to join our team focused on enterprise systems to create a better experience for our global network of employees.
- Demonstrate a higher than usual degree of user empathy, and will be able to tell a compelling story about the needs of our users, providing insights to all the project team
- Be able to take sometimes, fuzzy-headed notions and craft those into solid, testable research hypotheses around which you will design and deliver the appropriate research
- Experience with either creating or running Workshops is a huge plus
- Be able to quickly understand the needs of our internal clients—especially as they relate to who their users are and what questions they really need to have answered
- Develop research strategies and proposals and execute on time and with project constraints
- You are digitally savvy ideally with experience in both quantitative and qualitative methods and are comfortable presenting findings to stakeholders
- Collaborate with designers to further improve information architecture, site navigation, labels, and other design elements
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.