Our client an internet company is looking for a User Experience Researcher for a contract position, with 5+ years of industry experience in UX research roles.
This person will support a team of Experience researchers who are working to understand advertiser and user needs in partnership with their Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science partners. You will contribute directly to the business in creating useful and usable revenue products by conducting primary research such as usability testing, interviews, and surveys.
- Work with other Experience Researchers, Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to prioritize revenue research
- Develop and innovate new methods and tools for gathering advertiser and consumer insights at scale and globally
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior + attitudes, using a variety of methodologies such as surveys and user testing
- Bachelor's degree in fields like Research, Psychology, Anthropology or the equivalent experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in UX research roles
- Experience with research design utilizing various methods including but not limited to usability studies, user journey maps, personas, contextual inquiry, and surveys
- Relevant product research experience, either in an end-to-end, usability, or generative setting
- Working knowledge of the advertising industry, including performance, video, and mobile advertising
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB