The Digital Payments organization is a motivated, forward-thinking team comprised of high talent researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers with a singular focus on delivering innovative payment services via the most important platforms of today and tomorrow.
We are looking for a creative and resourceful User Experience Researcher with strong design research skills to join our rapidly growing team of innovators, disruptors, and problem solvers.
Naturally, we want someone who can think outside the box and provide fresh thought leadership, but we are also looking for an individual who will complement and embody our team culture - caring and empathizing with our customers, showing kindness, seeing a need or pain point and actively reaching out to help. If you can explain why you’re that person, we want you.
- Work with design and product leads to identify areas where user experience research can best provide insight and impact and develop research roadmaps
- Design and lead research studies for strategic, durable insights as well as fast turnaround projects
- Ensure research results are actionable and contribute directly to meeting project and business goals
- Support other researchers as needed to ensure quality and consistency of deliverables and best practices.
- Passion for designing and delivering research for maximum impact and for developing world-class products and experiences
- Strength in a variety of qualitative methods; facility with making inferences from quantitative data a plus
- Nimble: able to combine highly practical output needed for a fast-moving market and agile environment along with creative problem solving, methodological experimentation, and innovation needed to help shape future roadmaps
- Calm and poised under pressure
- Able to collaborate closely and inspire confidence with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, across functions.
- 3-6+ years of experience planning and executing user research studies
- Masters or Ph.D. in related field preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive multiple medium complexity initiatives with minimal guidance
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB