Onward Search is hiring a Sr. UX Specialist for a luxury travel and tourism brand in Miami, FL.
This individual will partner with cross-functional teams within the corporation and external partners to design, build, launch, and market new site enhancements.
This person will be responsible for ensuring the best possible user experience, satisfaction, and conversion across the company’s website and application and will leverage data and business understanding to ensure new and existing products providing customers a seamless, intuitive and positive user experience.
- Define product requirements and lead the successful execution of site and app enhancements
- Engage closely with content, development, UX and design teams to help determine the best technical implementation/design while balancing business needs
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions. Engage in problem-solving with analytics to determine trends and root causes.
- Partner with Customer Support teams in solving pain points for our users.
- Responsible for visitor feedback program, tracking & solutions based on results
- Focus on conversion/usability/ overall experience across all owned digital platforms
- Work closely with Testing, Analytics, Search, Redesign agency, and broader marketing team to ensure consistency and max performance
- Partner with Digital Design team and UX team to bring recommendations to life across the company’s website and application.
- Partner with Legal, Privacy, and Compliance teams to ensure the products we deliver are within regulatory boundaries.
- Define launch plans for enhancements by identifying new opportunities
- Regularly collect and assess competitive Insights (merchandising, optimizations, new site/booking/e-commerce features).
- Get hands-on with data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most suitable solution.
- Define the strategy and multi-year roadmap for all digital experience platforms
- Work with Optimization & Analytics Specialist to measure KPIs for all enhancements and report on the performance of all newly implemented improvements
- Manage optimization and testing budgets and solutions where necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital/Online Marketing, eCommerce, UX, Digital Merchandising or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant education, experience, and training.
- 3-5 years of experience in an eCommerce environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in website optimization and website product management
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience in leading initiatives to success through collaborating with cross-functional teams and influencing others without direct authority
- Strong knowledge of online marketing fundamentals and UX best practices
- Solid decision-making skills sufficient to evaluate and decide on site content placement and product merchandising opportunities.
- Experience with website redesign projects and/or leading site optimization activities.
- Deep understanding of e-Commerce analytics, KPI creation and measurement, testing tools and landing page optimization.
- Strong knowledge of web design principles and usability practices, and experience with the application of such knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to write clear and concise briefs and to communicate with cross-functional teams on progress, plans and results.
- Interpersonal and business skills to interact with all levels of team members effectively.
Does this sound like you? Apply with your portfolio today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.