Onward Search has a new exciting freelance UX Architect position opened. We need someone who is responsible for owning the full UX process. As a key member of the team, you will collaborate with rest of the team to deliver features that delight customers while delivering on business objectives. If this is something of your interest, please reach out!
- Lead product user experience strategy; research, identify and work directly with others
- Create enjoyable customer experiences by iterating on designs and gathering feedback to constantly improve products
- Analyze usage data to gain deeper product understanding, KPIs and craft recommendations
- A portfolio that shows your thought process and ability to ship user-centered products
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycles
- 6+ years championing and delivering on UX best practices
- Experience with design sprints in an Agile development process, and Lean UX methodologies
- Strong proficiency wireframing and prototyping software, as well as familiarity with frontend code and web/mobile-based environments
- Ability to gather and synthesize different types of usability research; surveys, A/B tests, user interviews, eye tracking, and usability tests
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.