We are seeking a Senior UX Architect to join a full-time perm engagement that can be worked remotely across the country. This position will eventually require some travel when Covid has ended/deemed safe (Roughly 20%).
As a Senior User Experience Architect, you will become part of our growing Customer Experience practice.
You will support initiatives, small and large, defining cross-channel experience strategies and user experience designs that embrace the intersection of people, process, business, and technology.
You’ll ensure customer, end-user, and employee needs to translate into the design decisions you make in the digital service experiences with a group of visual designers, strategists, UI developers, and analytics peers, all of who believe the best work comes from collaboration, is driven by strategy, and is always ethically-minded.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative customer research to inform design decisions
- Develop meaningful profiles and personas
- Create user flows, use case diagrams and scenarios to illustrate how users will interact with a digital system and experience
- Map current and future omnichannel customer journeys to help establish what good looks like
- Document user experience requirements and user needs to inform technology decisions and functionality
- Create wireframes and prototypes to illustrate optimal layout and priorities based on user needs and tasks
- Collaborate with strategy leads, visual designers and UI developers on ensuring final assets comply with UX best practices and user needs
- 5+ years of work experience as a UX designer
- A portfolio demonstrating examples of work in UX including:
- Early concepts, wireframes, and prototypes
- User research, findings, and recommendations
- Personas and journey maps
- Responsive web and mobile app design
- Case studies describing UX methodology
- Ability to demonstrate your process, present your work, and articulate your design decisions to stakeholders
- Ability to work in a collaborative team, publicly white-boarding, and working directly with cross-functional partners to identify a UX strategy
- Experience conducting usability testing, 1:1 user interviews, ride-alongs, or other user research and analyzing the data to identify UX recommendations
- Experience independently driving the design review cycle and closing on design requirements
- Experience with accessible design
- Familiarity with common design and collaboration tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Axure, Miro, etc.
- Experience leading a team of visual designers and UI developers on ensuring final assets comply with UX best practices and meet user and business needs.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB