Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced UX Content Design professional for a 10-month extendable contract working out of our clients Richmond, VA. This team is exclusively focused on product, UX-level content (think microcopy, messaging that sets and meets customers' expectations, prototyping, and A/B testing functional messaging with real customers. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
Day to Day Overview:
- See words as an incredibly powerful tool for connecting with people
- Prioritize focus and follow-through, and your calendar and to-do lists reflect that
- Articulate and prepared, able to confidently substantiate your decisions to peers and senior-level executives alike
- Have a positive yet practical attitude
- Work quickly without compromising quality, knowing that iteration and testing are part-and-parcel to designing exceptional user experiences
- Take initiative, aren’t afraid to fail, ask thoughtful questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating
- The Content Strategy practice is new, so you will be a primary influence on our processes and our products
Does this sound like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.