Onward Search's client, a premier financial institution is seeking a talented UX Content Strategist for a long-term contract opportunity in Seattle, WA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates.
You’ve got experience researching to see how real people use what you created, including SEO keyword research to understand how people look for and discover content on the web. You love applying your skills to a broad content set to ensure that we’re speaking with one voice, and that voice reflects our brand promise.
We’re the Digital Guidance and Advice Conversation Design team. We focus on empowering everyday people to make the best decisions with their money. We’re looking for a Sr. Content Strategist to help shape the conversations we have with our customers as well as inform the business processes and technical underpinnings for managing and delivering personalized content across multiple touchpoints. Working alongside our content, design team, you'll be a seasoned practitioner who can coach others to provide great content, so your work scales faster. You'll also probably spend some time helping our brand team create more authentic and human experiences for our customers.
- Lead or participate in a content ecosystem mapping session to identify our underlying content management and delivery systems, customer touchpoints, and the associated powers, gaps, and overlaps.
- Lead an editorial workflow session to optimize editorial quality and efficiency.
- Conduct SEO keyword research to inform content strategy for single-source/omnichannel delivery of educational content.
- Brainstorm with a Conversation Design teammate on how to walk a customer through an investing flow or how to make error messages more human.
- Write and edit content that is ready to build Publish content using our content management system Answer email. (We’re all trying to spend less time on this, but let’s be real.) Join a Design team weekly crit to get feedback on the content design.
- Co-write a user-testing script for redesigning our mobile deposit flow.
- Help, support, and coach design teammates.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience.
- At least 7 years of experience with digital content strategy.
- Master’s Degree in Communications, Master’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or Master’s Degree in Design.
- 10+ years of experience with digital content strategy.
- 5+ years of experience designing for digital products and interactions.
- 3+ years of experience leading content-first design.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB