Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big client for a freelance UX Content Strategist. The opportunity starts immediately onsite at our client’s office in California. Our client is looking for someone who is able to compose interactions with customers and can do so through online journeys. Additionally, you will resolve any cracks in communication and work closely with design for the finest experience and simple content.
- Instruct product/business managers and other teams on the role of content strategy in influencing new program launches and features.
- Take part in generative research by being involved in user testing and paying a visitation to the store.
- Write concise and simple content that gets users involved and minimizes confusion (transactional emails, onboarding, push/SMS, modals, error messages, FAQ, toasts, etc.).
- Make sure UX cope reaches the maximum level of compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Using analytics, data, and business objectives unravel complex problems in order to inform customer-facing content.
- Ensure E2E experiences by taking care of messaging.
- Audit/revise/retire content to warrant consistency of voice and tone throughout the experience (page organization, enhance flows, and information architecture).
- Add to the improvement of content processes by working closely with designers and researchers to aid in the UX ecosystem.
- Master’s degree with at least 3 years of experience OR Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience.
- Proven prior experience in writing and experience at e-commerce and tech (B2C is preferred).
- Samples of a prior data-driven approach that takes into account business metrics, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
- Aim to design to ADA standards and test with screen readers.
- Up-to-date on recent industry developments and industry.
- Impeccable skills in presentation, communication, negotiation, grammar, and punctuation.
- Adaptable to constantly changing priorities and capable of handling various projects at.
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.