Our healthcare client in the city is seeking a UX COPYWRITER to assist with user experience copy in the marketing department. The right person can grasp the voice of the client quickly and engage with the user through a bunch of in-product channels. We are looking for bright, concise messaging as the voice of a health assistant that walks you through the site. This role works with a large content team and other functions in the UX department. The main crux of the position is to put the user's needs first and provide a conversational voice to the product.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing & Editing experience with UX copy for new and existing content.
- Experience with static and multiple states, as well as dynamic or text elements.
- Experience with personalizing in-app messaging.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Work with UX Designers on mockups, wireframes and other specs
- Assist content team with executing messaging strategy
- Use UX best practices and the client's voice to help create an intuitive experience.
- Edit and optimize copy with the use of user testing, A/B testing, and other data.
- Able to jump into the client's internal CMS to configure and edit content.
- Assist with updating the client's style guide.
- 2+ years in digital consumer content creation
- Proven (portfolio) experience with email, marketing collateral, and blogging showing exceptional writing skills
- Able to write in different styles and voices based on audience, subject, channel, and user behavior
- Storyteller with user-centric/empathy thinking
- Professional and ready to present and communicate to stakeholders and executive staff
- Able to handle several projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Digital content experience including using CMS (i.e., Wordpress) and using research and strategy to gather information for your copy
- BA or BS in English, Journalism, Communications, Mass Media or related
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Brand marketing understanding needed
Does this sound like you, don't hesitate to apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.