Onward Search has an exciting new opportunity with a big client. This opportunity is for a UX Copywriter that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Palo Alto, CA. The ideal candidate should be a creative and resourceful UX Copywriter who can use writing skills and systematic thinking to look beyond point solutions. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Work with established branding strategy and guidelines to craft intuitive and engaging product experiences through texts across multiple touchpoints
- Collaborate closely with the multidisciplinary team to strategize, plan, and manage the content and voice of our product
- Assist the team with copy needs for presentations and documents
- Share knowledge and educate the team and the organization about UX writing process and best practices
- Work closely with product managers, designers, engineers, researchers, marketing, and senior business executives
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, User Experience (UX), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related fields
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in UX writing
- Strong portfolio of work samples that demonstrate your skills as a UX writer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards for Accessible Design
- Familiarity with the Design Thinking methodology as well as UX software (Sketch and InVision)
- Knowledge in financial or real estate services
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB