Onward Search is looking for a UX Copywriter to join our client on a contract basis. In this role, you will craft a variety of content, including microcopy (buttons, error messages, help text, click triggers, success states, empty states, etc.), product copy (instructions, FAQs, tooltips, on-boarding, etc.), in-product marketing (splash screens, modals, etc.), transactional notifications and more.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in English, Journalism, Marketing/Communications, or a related field
- 5 years of experience with UX writing, content strategy, technical writing or other customer-facing documentation
- A portfolio of relevant work samples with a UX focus; including problems you helped solve for, your contributions, and your impact to the customer
- Ability to craft impactful communications across a spectrum of styles and genres
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Experience working directly with designers, product managers, researchers, and other subject matter experts
- Strong track record of iterative design, working closely with customers and peers and developers from inception through implementation
- Experience with UX writing for complex workflows, software products
- Experience working with user research and analyzing customer feedback
- Demonstrated history of understanding customer data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and leveraging it for developing precise content
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB