Our client, a video game company, is seeking a UX Copywriter to join the team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Senior Design Manager and be responsible for:
- Write UI copy for upcoming Player Platform products, ensuring consistency across all platforms
- Review and update existing UI content across our products
- Work with Product Owners, UX Designers, and Visual Designers
- Develop voice and tone guidelines to standardize how we communicate with our players
- Engage thoughtfully with designers and engineers on issues surrounding implementation and in-game experience
- Craft player-facing documentation to support our products
- Generate new documentation for processes, policies, and workflows for designers, product owners, QA, engineers, etc.
- 5-7 years as a writer working with technology teams, or within the tech space
- Excellent writing skills, including editing and formatting
- Experience writing for different audiences and wielding a range of voices and tones
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with UX/UI designers
- Ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Demonstrated understanding of effective copy's impact on usability and design.
- Experience working in the games or entertainment industry
- Experience working with localizing copy into multiple languages
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at any given time and pivoting to new priorities
- Experience in content strategy and ability to influence strategic decisions across products
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB