Our client, a global digital-financial agency, is looking for two UX Creative Director to join their team for a massive project. This is a long-term freelance opportunity that will sit on-site at their client’s office. You will be leading a team of 10+ designers and collaborating with various departments to creative compelling, user-centered experiences across web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with small, agile, multidisciplinary teams on client projects to create compelling, intuitive, and innovative user-centered experiences across both internal and external systems
- You’ll be involved in creating user flows and wireframes, designing mockups, and prototyping experiences.
- You will lead client workshops, during which you will seek input from the client concerning user experience concepts, and clarify experiential requirements
- You will be delivering creative digital concepts, information architecture and prototypes for digital projects. (inc. Internal presentations, Use Cases, User Flows, Journey Maps, Sitemaps, Wireframes, Pattern Libraries, etc.)
- Conduct or be involved in usability testing and script writing.
- Communicate design intent to internal and external teams. Clearly represent the design work and advocate for users’ needs
- 7+ years of web and/or mobile design experience producing engaging, usable, and effective design solutions using user-centric principles.
- Experience leading a large team (10+ people)
- Exceptional client-facing skills
- Strong UX design background with an obsessive eye for interaction and visual details.
- Proficiency with wireframe and visual design tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Strong functional analysis skills. You should be able to break down complex workflows that include multiple layers of dependencies and reframe them into elegant, simpler workflows.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision and communicate that to the team.
- Proficiency using different design tools such as, but not limited to, Sketch, Principle, AdobeXD, Adobe Creative Suite or similar prototyping and design tools.
- A portfolio demonstrating a grounded background in interaction design.
- Rich understanding of user experience, user research, interaction design, and design principles.
- Solid understanding of common software project management and Agile development practice.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.