Our client, a transformational digital agency is looking for a UX Design Lead to join their team for a very exciting opportunity to work alongside a leading UX team on an ONSITE contract to hire opportunity in Miami, FL.
In this role, you will guide a UX team in managing discovery, ideation, production design, and iteration.
- Organize information to facilitate effective retrieval and utilization of data, improve site flow and navigation destinations of software products
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to derive personas, use cases, concepts, user journeys, information architecture
- Use date and information to create a new product direction and/or recommendations based on analysis
- Facilitate workshops with internal and external teams to deliver innovative and appropriate solutions
- Oversee the curation of techniques and tools and provide evaluation criteria to discover user needs
- Create prototypes based o high-level business, functional, and technical requirements
- Under direction of UX Director, you will manage projects and will be involved in all phases of design development
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to ensure the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered
- Act asa design and UX advocate internally and externally
- 10+ years UX Design experience
- Proficient in UX, Design, and Ideation software
- Excellent communication skills, outgoing personality, ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Passion for design, great problem solving skills, and an investigative mentality with a proactive nature
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB