Our client, a large media group, is seeking a UI/UX Designer/ Developer to join the team.
- Deliver elegant, effective applications for entertainment web and mobile properties as well as suite of in-house digital tools.
- Ensure measurably effective user experience and interface design for suite of internal and customer facing products
- Comfortable with multiple design disciplines, including web and mobile applications, and UX for media and transactional websites
- Advocate for the customer and user-centered design throughout the organization
- Understand and distill complex problems and propose simple, elegant solutions
- Ability to quickly understand the business needs of any of our distinct brands, and create compelling, effective UX designs
- Develop high level and/or detailed wireframes, mockups, clickable coded prototypes, and designs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Assess the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Work collaboratively with product and development teams
- Participate in user testing and synthesis sessions
- Leverage insights like market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Communicate your ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders.
- 2-5 years of experience being a generalist well versed in both UX and UI design
- Bachelors Degree required with a preference in HCI or Computer Science Qualification
- Portfolio showcasing designs for a film website, a mobile application, or designing a complex application software system based upon user data
- Should have a clean and minimal sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication
- Proficient in wire-framing, as well as developing a clickable fully coded prototypes
- Ability to generate multiple UX solutions for a given problem within technology constraints
- Passionate about people and with keen interest in the media space is a plus
- Ability to recognize global patterns for reuse, and structuring them accordingly to implement them anywhere with little additional code
- Understanding CSS3 features and fallbacks when necessary
- Experience using GIT as a version control system
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, with a positive approach to all tasks
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.