Our client, a gaming/entertainment company, is seeking a UX Designer to join the team for a contract role.
You be responsible to shape the UX direction of end-to-end solutions and find opportunities for further research, improvement and innovation.
- Design work in a high-scope product area that is complex, focused on web-based experiences and multiple features
- Apply design thinking and take a broad approach to ensure continuity across platforms and touch points
- Work from concept through development and collaborate with product managers, senior creatives and visual designers
- Collaborate across teams to design large-scale, web-based products for players
- Communicate your data-informed vision and design rationale to cross-functional stakeholders
- Deliver appropriate level of design artifacts for the team (e.g., Strategy articulation, discovery/ research results, journey maps, flows, wireframes, mockups and/or prototypes)
- Break down experiences thoughtfully for teams to be able to ship value incrementally (i.e., Minimum viable experience)
- Work with Design discipline leadership to establish design best-practices and quality standards
- 4+ years experience designing digital experiences, products, and platforms as a User Experience Designer or Interaction Designer
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch or other industry design and prototyping tools
- Portfolio showcasing UX research case studies
- Collaborating on team with other UX Designers
- Experience in the gaming or entertainment industry is a big plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB