Our client, a video game company, is seeking a UX Designer to join the team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Senior Design Manager and be responsible for:
- Work with a group of User Experience and Visual Designers within our Player Platform organization, which is the hub for our game experiences across desktop, web, mobile, and consoles.
- Apply design thinking and take a broad approach to ensure experiential continuity across channels and touch points.
- Work from concept through development and collaborate with other designers to achieve your goals.
- Support high-level design in developing intuitive control schemes and UX flow.
- Build wireframes and presentations for proof of concept and implementation.
- Communicate ideas and collaborate across teams to design large scale products and experiences for Players
- Be prepared to help implement prototypes with engineering support to show proof of concept.
- Collaborate across teams to design large-scale products for players
- Communicate your data-informed vision and design rationale to team members
- Provide appropriate level of design artifacts for the team (e.g., Strategy articulation, discovery/ research results, journey maps, flows, wireframes, mockups and/or prototypes)
- 2+ years experience designing digital experiences, products, and platforms as a User
- Experience Designer or Interaction Designer
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch or other industry design and prototyping tools
- 3+ years experience in user experience design or interactive design
- A BA/ BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction/ Interface Design,
- Communication Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
- Portfolio showcasing projects in Web, e-commerce, Native Mobile, or Console Platforms.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB