Our client, a leading services provider, is looking for a UX Designer / Manager for a contract-to-hire opportunity. This position begins remotely ASAP, however, candidates must be local to NYC area as the team plans to go back to the office on a flex basis in Q3 2021.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with integrated team to concept new solutions to existing designs, always keeping the end user in mind
- Develop user journeys, wireframes and prototypes that define and demonstrate consumer facing products
- Continuously look for opportunities to leverage your experience in User Experience to push the team to deliver above and beyond standards
- Work hand in hand with an integrated internal and agency team to bring new ideas and concepts to life
- Iterate on current designs, looking for actionable insights in data for opportunity to overcome issues
- Other tasks may apply
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design, IA or Interaction Design
- Comprehensive portfolio demonstrating UX Design execution and leadership across multi-platform projects including desktop, mobile and apps
- Proficiency with Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision or similar prototyping programs
- Must be a strong project manager to stay on top of project deadlines and keep team on task
- Ability to leverage research to develop strong rationale for design choices
- Experience working with integrated teams of Visual Designers, Product Managers and external agency partners
- Experience participating in and conducting research and usability tests
- Strong interest in user-centered design principles and techniques
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB