Onward Search is seeking a mid-level UX designer for a 6 month contract opportunity in Portland, Oregon with consideration for remote options.
- You will be designing solutions that are very data-heavy. You should have experience & appreciation for dashboards, data-driven charts, & simplifying complex interactions
- You will be leading collaboration efforts with both project stakeholders & engineering staff to translate complex requirements into simple & graceful user experiences
- Project requirements can change. The ideal candidate for this role will be adaptable and embracing of change.
We're looking for someone who has experience using Figma, Sketch, LucidCharts, & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Over 5 years as a User Experience Designer, Information Architect, or Interaction Designer
- B.A., B.F.A. or B.S. in User Experience or related field
- A portfolio/website showcasing your work!
Apply today to learn more about this role and chat with a recruiter!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB