Our client, the premier gaming studio of the ages is searching for a UX Designer.
This UX Designer of Social Features will be responsible for:
- Designing all the social networking features including chat, messaging groups, and engagement loops between players
- Driving the design and iterations of the existing features
- Creating clear UX prototypes, wireframes, style guides
The ideal UX Designer of Social Features will have:
- 7+ years of UX Design experience
- 5+ years designing the chat, messaging, and engagement loop social, referral programs, etc.
- Strong ability to say what you like and don't like about specific features and provide solutions
This is a 100% remote opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB