Turners Falls, Massachusetts
Freelance | Job ID #72403 | $60 - $65 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Onward Search is hiring a UX Designer on a long-term contract basis for an American Multinational Financial Corporation
- W2 contract. 1099 and C2C is not available for this role.
- 5-days a week on-site a month is required
- Candidates may sit in Boston, MA; Westlake, TX; Jersey City, NJ; or Durham, NC.
- Lead the design strategy and execution on their product team, with some guidance and coaching.
- Help define the design work and deliver business outcomes on the product team.
- Consult with the product owner to help inform product strategy.
- 4-6+ years of UX or related experience is preferred.
- A degree in a related field such as interactive design, architecture, industrial design, graphic design, or human factors is preferred.
- Experience working on agile teams delivering value in digital products preferred.
- Experience running and/or using research to support evidence-focused design decisions preferred.
- A digital portfolio we can review online is required.
- An array of design skills, which might include visual, conversational, information architecture, prototyping, strategic design methods (such as design thinking), user research, or writing.
- Ability to design across all channels including web, native, and automated.
- Effective communication as a writer, presenter, and facilitator; equally at ease speaking with developer partners or executives.
- A foundation of development knowledge, both web and mobile
- Familiarity with the value of design systems, understanding reuse and scale, and knowing when to contribute to make them better.
- Partnering with user research to identify the customer problems to tackle.
- Distilling qualitative and quantitative feedback to unearth recurring themes and promote data-driven design decisions.
- An unwavering curiosity to ask why.
- Design brings you happiness.
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com