Onward Search is looking for a UX Designer who can translate concepts into user flows, journey maps, and wireframes. You must be able to design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for multiple devices and interfaces.
• At least 5 years designing UX/UI front-end software products
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function
• Strong portfolio of design projects
• Proficient in Sketch and InVision
• Inspire and bring new ideas to the team through staying in the know of current design trends
• Work with the tech team to ensure designs are being implemented correctly and give feedback
• Participate in design critiques by presenting your work, capturing feedback, and giving constructive feedback on your peer’s work
• Meet with key business and tech partners to collect requirements
• Collaborate and brainstorm with team to understand, identify, and take on complex business requirements and user needs
• Prepare and present work to team, partners, and leadership
• Conduct user research and facilitate interviews and testing to find end user’s issues and needs
Does this sound like you? Apply today!Apply
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V