Onward Search is looking for a freelance UX Designer! As the UX Designer, you’re a vital member of the digital marketing team. You’re skilled in the design of complex transactional web applications and marketing web sites. You’re a UX professional who thrives in a creative, collaborative design practice that links the product development, marketing, and technology groups. If this is you and you are interested, don’t hesitate to reach out!
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Experience with wireframes, whiteboarding, personas, prototypes and more
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Sketch, Axure)
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.