Onward Search is on the hunt for a UX Designer to join our Entertainment client for a 12+ month contract assignment. You will report to the Director of UX and be responsible for hands-on UX Design, and annotations on the development of digital products in the entertainment/ streaming video industry.
We are seeking UX Designers who meet the following requirements:
- UX Design for streaming services – video/ audio is a plus
- 5+ years working as a UX product designer.
- Experience as an in-house designer preferred.
- The portfolio that showcases strong critical thinking skills and demonstrates concepts to detailed wires.
- Highly proficient UX skills – Wireframing, low/mid-fidelity prototyping, user empathy, use cases, detailed UX specs, etc…
- Hands-on experience working with UI, Motion, Copy, Developers, UX Researchers & Product in collaborative team environments.
- Highly Preferred: Experience in launching a product and the maintenance that comes after the fact (working with developers, incremental improvements, re-envisioning features per usage data)
- Not exclusively web
Does this sound like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.