Onward Search has a client that is looking for a Senior UX Designer. As a Senior Designer, you'll be tasked with more than just create design comps, interactions, and specs. You’ll use your knowledge of the UX process (research, conceptual design, prototyping, testing) in collaboration with other architects, designers, content strategists, researchers, product managers, and engineers. Looking for candidates who created business and consumer product experiences for different channels and platforms, often working with senior UX leaders and managers to complete these projects.
• Strong tendency towards visual thinking – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts.
• Strong understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance
• The ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent web site.
• Familiarity with process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
• Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
• The constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
• Capability to adhere to team processes and standards, while contributing ideas for improvement.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
• Experience with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
• Experience negotiating business decisions.
• Bachelor's degree in design or other related field and 3 years of experience or 7 years of experience with visual and interaction design
sound like you, apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
Apply now if interested!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a fintech company that helps small businesses grow, is looking for a Product Designer with 2+ years of experience. As a Product Designer on their rapidly growing team, you have a unique opportunity to work closely with their Sr. Product Designer, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams throughout the product life cycle. You will report directly to the SVP of Product. Responsibilities: This role breaks down to 60% UX 40% UI deliverables Research, create and lead new design ideas from concepts to implementation, efficiently and beautifully Approach design challenges
Our client, a top consumer electronics company is looking for an Interaction Design Lead. As thee Interaction Design Lead, you'll be responsible for working with the business leads, analytics and creative teams to define, plan, design and test customer-centric digital experiences. You'll be spending some quality time with sketch and photoshop, but you’ll also be running projects and overseeing the work of other designers. Experience creating design systems is a must and CMS implementation is a must. You'll should also be comfortable reviewing analytics and conducting user testing to gain
Onward Search has an exciting Visual Designer opportunity with a premier financial client in Palo Alto. This candidate will be joining a mobile development team to create visuals and brand feel for a new application. You will be working with UX Designers and the Development team, so working cross functionally is a key component. This opportunity will start as a remote opportunity for the foreseeable future, but with the intention of eventually going back on site so you must be local. If you're interested in hearing more, apply today! Responsibilities: Participate in the full design
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.