If you’re an experienced UX Designer, we have an ongoing freelance opportunity for you with one of our growing eCommerce clients.
You will work with the marketing and tech teams to design and develop a new site launch for our client. You’ll also interpret strategy, build wireframes, incorporate existing UX designs and use prototypes at various stages to test designs.
- Ability to design desktop platforms
- Mastery of UX design, especially building and editing wireframes
- Presentation skills and exceptional communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in UX design
- Experience with cart-building
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or technical-related major)
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Experience designing across multiple platforms
If you have the experience, skills, and desire to join a growing company, apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB