Our client, a well-known company in Fort Lauderdale, is in need of a UX Designer to start on a contract role that is ONSITE at least 3 months.
This person will be responsible for creating great experiences for the whole of brand websites. You will conceptualize, strategize, design, and prototype ideas then inspire others to develop award-winning products.
- Own the design of the most impactful user interface - related features and participate in the product definition process with the Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, Development and User Research
- Represent the "User Experience," translate customer and business stakeholder requirements into defined specifications and inspire the development team to build the right product
- Develop and maintain wireframes, user flows, interaction design, visual design mockups, personas, scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps, and other design documents
- Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result in improved user productivity and satisfaction
- Significantly impact and architect product strategy and direction
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- A great portfolio of work/samples of wireframes, personas, visual and interaction design work
- Formal education in Visual Design, Interaction Design, HCI, Architecture, Psychology, or related field preferred
- High degree of creativity, design skill, strategy and interaction design experience and problem-solving ability
- Expertise in wireframing and visual design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience working with various departments within a product team
- Accommodating team player with a drive to create together with no ego
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate one's ideas and the team s position through the design
Apply today; Learn more about this opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.