Onward Search has a client that is looking for a UX Designer for a long term contract. We are ideally looking for candidates who have experience with designing across both Android and iOS applications.
• Creates the User Experience designs (user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets) for medium-sized, diverse projects (i.e. new user experience) for both internal users and customers
• Designs dashboards, reports and user experience tailored to consuming big data
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience design and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Manages project team User Experience deliverables
• Supports User Experience strategy and innovation
• A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs
• Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces)
• Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
• Excellent grasp of the design thinking and process including Product/Interaction/Visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, or Zeplin
• Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years design experience OR Master’s Degree
• Experience designing Business Intelligence dashboards
• Prior experience with designing connected graph-like displays
• Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.