Onward Search is currently seeking an UX Design professional for a 6 month extendable contract working out of our clients San Francisco, CA office. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more about this incredible brand and opportunity!
Day to Day Overview:
· Create world-class, user-centered designs incorporating business requirements, product learning and customer feedback.
· Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes.
· Communicate your design work and negotiate future direction with peers, researchers, design leaders, product partners and executives.
· Curious minds and an appetite for learning
· A strong point of view paired with a healthy dose of humility
· Fearless brainstorming
· Passion for the craft and the ability to showcase ideas with the latest design and prototyping tools
· A user-centric and strategic approach
· A point of view on the design and technology trends that will shape the future of our industry
· Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design or equivalent
· 3+ years of experience as an interaction designer or similar role
· A portfolio that showcases relevant design projects and includes your process, design explorations and final work.
· Able to understand detail and find radically simple solutions that delight users
· Experience with Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision or equivalents
· Experience partnering with product and developers to deliver great experiences
· Able to work independently, manage uncertainty and switch between discovery and delivery tracks in a single conversation.
· Experience in visual design, prototyping, user research, motion design, design sprints.
· Experience designing for small businesses, financial products or with complex information sets.
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.