Our client, a top entertainment company located in El Segundo is looking to hire a mid-level UX Designer for a 12+ month assignment. You will work as part of our client's UX team and help support the current and next-generation design of our client's multi-platform entertainment properties. You will be responsible for hands-on UX Design, and annotations on the development of digital products in the entertainment/ streaming video industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- UX Design for streaming services – video/ audio is a plus
- 5+ years working as a UX product designer.
- Experience as an in-house designer preferred.
- A portfolio that showcases strong critical thinking skills and demonstrates concepting to detailed wires.
- Highly proficient UX skills – Wireframing, low/mid-fidelity prototyping, user empathy, use cases, detailed UX specs, etc…
- Hands-on experience working with UI, Motion, Copy, Developers, UX Researchers & Product in collaborative team environments.
- Highly Preferred: Experience in launching a product and the maintenance that comes after the fact (working with developers, incremental improvements, re-envisioning features per usage data)
- Not exclusively web-based
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.