Our client, a creative agency, is seeking a UX Designer to join their team.
You will report to the Owner/Creative, and be responsible for:
- Being the primary UX expert on a team working with development partner and creative team for a full re-vamp of a B2B consumer experience for licensees and affiliates for a music licensing company.
- Primary focus on the user experience and optimizing web flow for the two user types
- Participate in brainstorm, client and dev partner kick-off meetings to drive the UX strategy to execute on the experience
- Hands-on wireframing, webflows, and building low to high fidelity prototypes for three distinct components: the general website for any visitor or “in front of the login”, the Licensee Portal, and the Affiliate
- Adding in front of the existing log-in is the universal navigation as well as building a CMS as the site is currently hard-coded.
- Behind the login, ensuring a seamless experience when licensees paying for licensing fees, viewing/updating licensing and account information redesigning this portal for responsiveness and mobile experience must first preserve existing payment processing while continuing to drive licensing business development.
- Working with our dev partner ensuring UX is aligning with the back-end technology being built
- Helping build interface designs along with creative/design team as the UX gets solidified
- 5-8 years of experience ideally having worked on the successful complex customer and client side B2B websites
- Comfortable leading the entire UX strategy for website redesign, pulling UX research to create personas for multifaceted site
- Portfolio showcase explainable user journeys, sitemaps, user flows, and interaction models – ideally having worked on platform software with features like payment processes, forms, customer service tickets, etc.
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of user-centered design, responsive design, and design as a system, with shipped products on the market
- Experience building products and interfaces using Sketch, Adobe XD, or Invision Studio
- Prototyping using Invision, Framer, Principle, Proto,io, or Pixate
- Bonus points for experience with varying types of user research, user testing, and validation
- Seeking people who are passionate about building things, enjoy continuing to learn and grow, and value open communication and collaboration
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.