Our client is currently on the search for a User Experience Designer to join their growing team. This position is responsible for supporting the delivery of the UX / Creative execution of high profile digital initiatives within their enterprise UX team. Your informed recommendations and design strategies will leverage best practices, user feedback, and usability test results to develop intelligent and successful designs.
- You will be responsible for creating effective user flows, wireframes, annotations, prototypes as well as visual assets.
- You have the ability to demonstrate clear, innovative solutions to complex user flow and understand how to balance these against business and technical requirements.
- You should be a great listener with an unfettered approach to design. You believe in the mantra that ‘users vote with clicks’ and know that small changes add up to huge mind-shifts if executed in the right way
- This position requires a deep understanding of large-scale mobile-first and responsive web initiatives, user-centered design, usability, information design, interaction design, and goal-oriented design. You should have excellent communication skills – in person, written and presentation and the ability to prioritize and track multiple projects under tight deadlines
- You’re comfortable working in cross-functional teams & a fast/agile environment
- Ability to participate & help lead workshops
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a UX Designer
- Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and technologists
- Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver top-notch experiences
- Ability to communicate design rationale to internal team and other stakeholders
- Ability to dive into projects at any level of definition with creativity and drive
- Deep knowledge of full user experience design process and ability to contribute at any level
- Hands-on experience with Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with prototyping tools, a must
- Comfortable presenting work to internal stakeholders & leadership
- Interest in current & emerging technologies
Apply today and include your portfolio to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.