Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity for a freelance UX Designer with one of our big clients. This freelance UX Designer position has an immediate start onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate should be energetic and have a passion for creating simple, beautiful solutions to complex problems. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Work closely with product managers, executive, and brand/marketing stakeholders to evaluate and share progress on the project.
- Collaborate with the dev teams in the delivery of design specs, assets, and other required use cases for production-ready products.
- Proactively identify squad-level issues that affect product quality to senior design management.
- Design products across a mobile that target specific business goals and customer values.
- Deliver wireframes, prototypes, and user flows throughout the product development life cycle (early discovery, refinement, and delivery).
- Help define a design system and language.
- Advocate for the design system’s application across different experiences and platforms.
- Become an active member of a larger design team, take part in design critiques, and peer reviews.
- Aid in the design and building of prototypes for user testing.
- Lend a hand with taking notes and synthesizing user feedback into tangible next steps.
- Partner with other disciplines to grasp the design context and cooperate within team for solutions.
- Provide solutions and participate in critique process to improve design acceptance.
- Execute processes and produce artifacts in support of the dev teams.
- Must have 7 to10 years designing native mobile apps and responsive/adaptive website.
- Previous experience in designing complex applications with rich interactions as well as conducting user research and usability testing sessions.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other design tools.
- Prior proven experience in building UI functional prototypes (e.g. Invision, Principle, Axure, etc.).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Capability of independent decision-making and taking direction.
- Developing ability to clearly communicate product needs and intent.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and strict deadlines without compromising quality.
- Ability to incorporate business needs, user needs, and technical constraints/opportunities into the product development process.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.